Law Offices of Chen & Associates, P.C. in Flushing, New York, seeking full-time Associate Attorney. The job responsibilities include:
- Represent clients in contested divorce proceeding, prepare summons and complaint, answer, motion
- Advise clients in the complexities of bankruptcy laws and represent clients in the bankruptcy court hearings and meetings
- Represent clients in real estate transactions, including prepare and review contract of sale
- Review a variety of documents including condo books, co-op offering plans, financial statements, surveys, and title search or lien search reports
- Work with clients for their mortgage and represent clients at closings
- Advise clients of trademark choices and prepare trademark applications
- Represent clients in trademark infringement disputes
- Advise clients of the advantages and disadvantages of will and trusts
- Draft and review wills and trust documents
Candidates must be admitted to the New York bar, has a Juris Doctor degree, with a minimum of 1-year legal experience.
Qualified candidates, please send your resume, your most recent substantive court filing and salary requirements to email@example.com.